Early season skiing; good for getting to know the snowpack, and shredding as much as possible for yourself. Lots of good days so far, Rogers Pass, Duffey Lake Road Area, Whistler, Squamish to name a few. I've gotten out training for some real objectives, and hope the weather this year will come through so they go. Here are just a few shots for a mellow early season blog post, and how to make this season one of the best.
|(Out Shredding With The Boys. Photo Credit: Julian Stoddart @ Howe Sound Sales & Marketing Skier: Alex Wigley)|
|(Turns off Flute, Whistler, BC)|
5 Things To Have Your Best Season Yet:
5. Ski at least one full moon night this year.
4. Head on a hut trip every month, don't skimp on real, good, food.
3. Find the longest fall line ski runs in all your favourite areas.
2. Ski a new area every week.
1. Plan and execute that big ski trip that you've thought about for years.
If you have any more let's hear them!